Thursday, 26 November 2015

Grace flowing through Seven Pipes

Vision of the Lampstand and Olive Trees

Zechariah 4:1-7
New King James Version (NKJV)

4 Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?”

So I said, “I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. 3 Two olive trees are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left.” 4 So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”

5 Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?”

And I said, “No, my lord.”

6 So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
7 ‘Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”

 Golden Oil

  • We are a Golden Boy
  • We are a Golden Girl

The post Grace flowing through Seven Pipes appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1Pd46AL

No comments:

Post a Comment