Tuesday 22 December 2015

Judas repented but still not Saved

Repentance doesn’t mean you are saved

Matthew 27:3-5
New King James Version (NKJV)

Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.”

And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!

Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Height of Presumptuous Pride

  • Judas could have waited few more hours, for Jesus.
  • Jesus would have hanged for Him, that He didn’t need to hang
  • People used to say
    • “I rather die rather than receive forgiveness”
    • “I rather pay myself than someone pay for me”

The post Judas repented but still not Saved appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1S8UwyC

No comments:

Post a Comment