Monday 23 November 2015

Don’t go by your feelings

  • It’s wrong to say, “before i used to feel Holy Spirit, but now i am not” : Its just a feeling
  • It’s wrong to say, “before i feel blessed, But now i am not” : Its just a feeling
  • It’s wrong to say, “before I feel myself Righteous, But now I am not” : Its just a feeling
  • Feel the feelings, but don’t live by it.
  • Live by the Word of God

Bible says, 

  • ” I will never leave you nor forsake you”
  • ” No one can curse what God has blessed “
  • ” Everlasting Righteousness “

I will never leave you nor forsake you

Hebrews 13:5
New King James Version (NKJV)

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.”[a]

Footnotes:

  1. Hebrews 13:5 Deuteronomy 31:6, 8; Joshua 1:5

He has blessed, and I cannot reverse it

Numbers 23:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 “How shall I curse whom God has not cursed?
And how shall I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

Numbers 23:20

New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Behold, I have received a command to bless;
He has blessed, and I cannot reverse it.

Everlasting Righteousness

Psalm 119:142
New King James Version (NKJV)

142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
And Your law is truth.

The post Don’t go by your feelings appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1NMb4qe

No comments:

Post a Comment