Wednesday 4 November 2015

What makes a Good Shepherd?

  • Well fed sheep makes Good Shepherd
  • Good Shepherds are Good sheep
  • They allow themselves to be Shepherded

David is a good example

  • God says ” I saw you taking care of the sheep” –> Resulted in becoming a king
  • David saw himself as a Sheep
  • David is a real Shepherd taking care of the sheep, but still he wrote, The Lord is my Shepherd
  • David while defeating Goliath, He remembered God is his Shepherd and hit Goliath to the ground, they he became one of the Greatest King

2 Samuel 7:8
New King James Version (NKJV)

Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people, over Israel.

Psalm 78:70-72
New King James Version (NKJV)

70 He also chose David His servant,
And took him from the sheepfolds;
71 From following the ewes that had young He brought him,
To shepherd Jacob His people,
And Israel His inheritance.
72 So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart,
And guided them by the skillfulness of his hands.

1 Chronicles 17:7
New King James Version (NKJV)

Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people Israel.

The post What makes a Good Shepherd? appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1MhrMB5

No comments:

Post a Comment