Friday 13 November 2015

Paul without sickness

The Thorn in the Flesh

2 Corinthians 12:7
New King James Version (NKJV)

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.

  • a thorn in the flesh : a messenger of satan

Galatians 4:15
New King James Version (NKJV)

15 What then was the blessing you enjoyed? For I bear you witness that, if possible, you would have plucked out your own eyes and given them to me.

  • plucked out your own eyes and given them to me Paul was beaten previously so Paul used that expression.
  • But Paul didn’t have any sickness

 

The post Paul without sickness appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1kRERq9

No comments:

Post a Comment