Thursday 26 November 2015

Grace flowing through Seven Pipes

Vision of the Lampstand and Olive Trees

Zechariah 4:1-7
New King James Version (NKJV)

Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. And he said to me, “What do you see?”

So I said, “I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. Two olive trees are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left.” So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”

Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?”

And I said, “No, my lord.”

So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
‘Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”

 Golden Oil

  • We are a Golden Boy
  • We are a Golden Girl

The post Grace flowing through Seven Pipes appeared first on Bible Revelation.



from http://ift.tt/1Pd46AL

No comments:

Post a Comment